Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I know this is a little late, but here are my resolutions!

Brush my teeth every night - I know this seems like a simple task to most of you, but not to me! I am always munching on food at night and by the time I remember that I should brush my teeth, I am too lazy! But, I'm working on it.




Maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher - I made the Dean's List this semester at the U with a 3.7, so I'm off to a pretty good start, but I would like to keep it up.




Read one novel per month - I used to read ALL THE TIME back in the day, but I am so busy now. I miss reading though, and my vocabulary really sucks, so I am going to read one book per month and then maybe post a review on my blog about the book so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment